Selasa, 17 April 2018

Paleo Banana Bread - Paleo Recipes

Tags

Paleo Banana Bread - Paleo Recipes

Here is a recipe that I adopted almost three years ago. No, do not think I adhere to the paleo diet, far from it, only I came across this recipe and I loved it! The texture is perfect, soft and generous!

This recipe is very easy to make, but it does require some ingredients that may be a bit more difficult to obtain depending on where you live.


25 The Paleo Diet Recipes





Here is the detailed recipe:


ingredients

1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup of coconut flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 C. ground cinnamon
1/2 c. salt
4 ripe bananas
4 c. tablespoon of canola oil
6 eggs
1 cup walnuts

Paleo Recipes Chicken Breast


Preparation

- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, crush bananas and add oil and eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients with liquid ingredients.
- Add the walnuts and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a pre-floured bread pan.
- Bake and cook for about 50 minutes.

Here! I hope this recipe will please you and leave me your comments if you ever try it!


Catherine

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon